Skip to content ↓

Collingwood Sixth Form

The University and Colleges Admission Service (UCAS) was formed in 1993. As nearly all the British higher education institutions are members of UCAS, all those wishing to study for undergraduate degrees in the UK must apply through UCAS. 

For information on how to apply to University through UCAS please click on the heading on the left hand side.